yes officer.....what seems to be the problem?.......I was not speeding was I?......(then after the officer tells him to get out of the car)......Don't you know who I am.........you are going to regret this!!!!
If your looking for the Charlotte- you know, the one with six kids (ages 5-14) and an ER doc husband- who reads a lot, writes a little, loves social media, eats a lot of chocolate, and is more than a little geeky, you're in the right place.
Expect sanity only in limited quantities.
5 comments:
Never too early to start driving lessons.
The only one willing to go get the milk I forgot at the store.
Looks like the coast is clear for me to make a break for it. Just gotta figure out reaching the pedals.
Check out the wheels, ladies. Yeah, c'mon!
yes officer.....what seems to be the problem?.......I was not speeding was I?......(then after the officer tells him to get out of the car)......Don't you know who I am.........you are going to regret this!!!!
Post a Comment