I am Edward Cullen... Do not judge me harshly for what I am eating... I do not drink human blood... I am a "vegetarian"... and according to Wikipedia, which is always true, the Smurfs are considered to be both a fruit and a vegetable...
I was tired of waiting for a new caption picture so I tried cryogenics....Ryan said he knew what he was doing....last time I trust him! I guess I will just have to wait the old fashion way.
If your looking for the Charlotte- you know, the one with six kids (ages 5-14) and an ER doc husband- who reads a lot, writes a little, loves social media, eats a lot of chocolate, and is more than a little geeky, you're in the right place.
Expect sanity only in limited quantities.
13 comments:
"I told those Smurfs not to mess with me!!"
"It was quite scary, when I 1st began to transform into a member of the Blue Man Group..."
Little Boy Blue is what you get when you experiment with cryogenics.
Charlotte had a strange surprise when instead of using the clear toilet cleaner, she switched to the blue kind
Mom! Are you listening to me? I just kissed a blue feiry!!!
Hello! Has anyone seen my blue marking I was coloring with just before I fell asleep?
This is the 3rd rock calling in a message to the suprime commander - it's always a painful process.
Mom! Let's go do something happy today, because I'm feeling a little blue!
Four of the elements are hidden inside my body...
(If you've never seen the blue Diva on "The Fifth Element", then this comment will make no sense to you.)
I am Edward Cullen... Do not judge me harshly for what I am eating... I do not drink human blood... I am a "vegetarian"... and according to Wikipedia, which is always true, the Smurfs are considered to be both a fruit and a vegetable...
Hear no evil ... see no evil ... speak, wait ... eat no evil
I was tired of waiting for a new caption picture so I tried cryogenics....Ryan said he knew what he was doing....last time I trust him! I guess I will just have to wait the old fashion way.
"I heard you, Mom. But I'm still not getting out of the water. I'm not cold and my lips and fingers aren't really blue!"
People who haven't been swimming in the ocean in the Northeast or California won't understand this commment.
Post a Comment