"Hello...Dad...Mom said to tell you that she has changed 5 poopy diapers today....wait...what was that....rectal exam....ok, I will tell her, she is on the other line...Mom...."
Hello.......yes I know......the phones are ringing off the hook .....no I realize that this picture has been here for a long time.......ok...ok....I will give her the message......yes I will tell her that you want a new caption picture.....ok bye
If your looking for the Charlotte- you know, the one with six kids (ages 5-14) and an ER doc husband- who reads a lot, writes a little, loves social media, eats a lot of chocolate, and is more than a little geeky, you're in the right place.
Expect sanity only in limited quantities.
10 comments:
"I know, can you believe it, my parents made me wait until I was 2 to get a phone! So lame! Oh, hold on, I have another call."
somebody calling now how do i work this?
"Hello...Dad...Mom said to tell you that she has changed 5 poopy diapers today....wait...what was that....rectal exam....ok, I will tell her, she is on the other line...Mom...."
WASSUP SUCKA...?
Yes you are my favorite, can you hold? Yes you are my favorite hold on a minute.
You mean you'll up my offer to include a bag of goldfish and a box of cheerios?...done.
Diva in training
Jenny Craig? I was just calling to....wait...yeah, can you hold on for just a minute? Thanks. What? No, I said I wanted double cheese on that...
Hi! (could you hold a second Kris) I'll have a tall half-1 percent half-whole extra smooth split quad shot bottle. With froth? Mmmkay, thanks.
Okay Kris, the merger has some glitches...oh snap peas, my other phone is ringing...
Hello.......yes I know......the phones are ringing off the hook .....no I realize that this picture has been here for a long time.......ok...ok....I will give her the message......yes I will tell her that you want a new caption picture.....ok bye
Post a Comment