*after speaking with my sister I find it is important to note that this is a statue of a cat, not a real cat. I wouldn't let my sweet baby try to eat a real cat. Only a bronze one.*
If your looking for the Charlotte- you know, the one with six kids (ages 5-14) and an ER doc husband- who reads a lot, writes a little, loves social media, eats a lot of chocolate, and is more than a little geeky, you're in the right place.
Expect sanity only in limited quantities.
11 comments:
That is one heck of a hair ball!
He swallowed the cat to eat the fly, I don't know why he swallowed the fly...
A future politician never missing an oppurtunity to practice his "butt kissing" technique.
This is WAY better than Mom's cooking...
Boy, I can't think of any to compare to those captions!! Hillarious!! I am going to have to give this some serious though.
Yum tastes like chicken.
I know, I cant think of anything good this time either. I'm just too slow for these :(
Bitting Elise, 10 minute timeout....
Bitting Self 2 minute timeout.....
Bitting Mom 30 minute timeout.....
Bitting the butt of a cat...PRICELESS!
You mean CAT doesn't stand for Caramel Anus Topping?
*after speaking with my sister I find it is important to note that this is a statue of a cat, not a real cat. I wouldn't let my sweet baby try to eat a real cat. Only a bronze one.*
And I thought he just wanted MY food!
Post a Comment