9/27/08

Choose Caption III

Posted by Picasa

blog signature

19 comments:

Mary said...

How cute! He got all his armor on to rescue the princess.

Tucker Mom said...

can you spare a dime?

Brenda said...

It is obvious that this is not the first time Sir Ethan has let Princess Kirsti drive.

andrea said...

Ok, first of all is it just me or does it look like Kirsti has two right feet and no left foot?

This is not a caption, just a question

Charlotte said...

If you have two right feet are you an extra good dancer (since you have no left ones?)

Barlow said...

"Ok we are serious mom, give us more Nintendo time or we go to church dressed like this."

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Knowing he would have to use his head in this situation, he decided the helmet was more important than the shoes

Barlow said...

Half way out to the battle field, Ethan remembered he didn't have the back of his armor

Barlow said...

"Mom, I know you wanted an outhouse, but do we have to dress like we live in the past too?"

Barlow said...

"Ha ha mom, the neighbors just told us that Halloween isn't for another couple weeks"

Tucker Dad said...

Ethan, "Finally with all this protective armor - Kirsti won't be able to get me!"

Kirsti, "If Ethan think all his armor is going to protect him from me, he is about to learn a serious lesson!"

Tucker Dad said...

Ethan, "With all this armor and no shoes, I bound to be de-feeted!"

Tucker Dad said...

Ethan, "Kirsti, what happen to you other shoe?"

Kirsti, "I am not sure, I "left" it somewhere!"

Tucker Dad said...

Kirsti, "Ethan, where are your shoes?"

Ethan, "I have them one, but only cool people can see them!"

Tucker Dad said...

Ethan, "Kirsti, why are you wearing 2 right shoes?"

Kirsti, "It helps me walk in the right path!"

Tucker Dad said...

Grandpa Tucker, "Ethan, Wow! those are nice looking shoes!"

Brenda said...

I have to say...I think Ethan's shoes are pretty nice also!

Tucker Mom said...

Great shoes Ethan

Emma Jo said...

"don't look at us...the dragon did it."